Error with Google Play Store
I bought an LG993 in China one year ago with Android 2.2 installed. Actually, there wasn’t any Play Store (white bag icon) on it, instead the GoMarket application, which then was updated to become Anzhi, was used to connect to one of the market in China. The very problem is most of the apps on Chinese market is in Chinese and the apps number is relatively small. That’s why I try to install Google Play Store. But I face to two problems :
1. Wherever I put the Play Store apk, either on SD card or using Root Explorer to put it on /data/app or /system/app or both, I can install it smoothly. However, when I open it, the prompt “you must add an account to the device to continue. Do you want to add one now?” displays. Whatever “Yes” or “No” I touch, it get me back to the screen and the app just stalls. The Gmail app also doesn’t work.
2. When I open settings–>account&sync to add an account, there’s no Google account option. Thus, I add MS Exchange account, but this doesn’t help.
After spending hours to look around at google and baidu, I found the following solution:
2. Install PlayStore.apk and restart your phone
3. Open PlayStore app, it prompt you the message again, choose yes to add a Google account and follow the instruction.
Hope this helps you out.
- Notes of Openstack Essex Installation (III)
- Notes of Openstack Essex Installation (II)
- Notes of Openstack Essex Installation (I)
- Cài Openstack bằng script
- Error with Google Play Store
- Android phone kết nối internet thông qua laptop
- Run CUDA C program with Visual Studio 2008
- Small file problem in Hadoop
- Hybrid MPI & OpenMP
- Chạy chương trình OpenMP với Visual Studio 2008
- Các Scheduler trong Hadoop
- Amazon Web Services (2)
- Đôi điều về top500
- Cài đặt và sử dụng VMware ESXi
- 6 hàm cơ bản của MPI
- Chạy chương trình MPI với Visual Studio 2008
- Giới thiệu Linux Virtual Server
- Các thành phần của Openstack
- Amazon Web Services
- Cài Openstack trên Ubuntu server trong VirtualBox
- 38,861 hits